Booking with us is simple …
You type your booking query in the booking form telling us which package you want (or whatever combination of ‘make your own package’ you want).
We reply with a quote and a payment link. You click on the link and pay. Then it’s done! You are booked in for an awesome experience.
Please write your booking query in the form provided and it will automatically send to email@example.com Feel free to ask us any questions you may have before you book.
HOW TO GET HERE
Cape Town International Airport is located about 45 minutes away from the Surf Camp. Public Transport in South Africa is not good at all so catching a train or bus to us is not an option. We highly recommend that you download the Uber app before coming to South Africa. Not only is Uber more than half the price of a regular taxi, it also provides many locals with an opportunity to make their own business. It’s super safe and reliable. You normally do not wait more than a few minutes for the Uber and it will cost roughly R400.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this or are unsure about anything 🙂
Terms and Conditions
- 50% deposit is required to secure your booking (we will send you a payment link)
- If you cancel your booking 30 days or more before check-in, 75% of the deposit is refunded
- If you cancel your booking 15 to 30 days before check-in, 50% of the deposit is refunded
- If you cancel less than 15 days before check in, no refund
- Surfing is a sport that is entirely dependent on the weather. Although we operate in a location that is very consistent, sometimes the weather and ocean simply do not let us surf. If this is the case that this happens and you are unable to do one or more of your surf sessions you will not be refunded for those missed sessions and will not be able to stay longer to make up for those sessions. But don’t stress!!! This almost never happens and if it does there are so many awesome things to do in Cape Town. We would then go hike Table Mountain or go to the Kirstenbosch gardens or visit the city or just do something FUN 🙂
Proud Sponsors of Half Pipes South Africa